Thursday 10 March 2011

Commercial Project 2010 - 2011

Well as promised FINALLY after having to re configure computer that crashed I have uploaded the before pictures of the ugly old Building we are renovating and turning into a beautiful show room. Now look closely at all the walls, floors, ceiling!! How will we ever be able to make this into a beautiful show room you wonder? Well stay tuned as I will be adding some of the after pictures very soon:) This project is far from complete but I will keep you posted as to how it is coming along! It is a large undertaking and is mostly consuming my life but WOW has it been fun:)


1 comments:

Melissa @ Veranda Interiors said...

I can't wait till it is done and we can have an Americano in the new cafe!!!! xo

Post a Comment

Oh I love to hear what you have to say!