Tuesday 15 March 2011

Updates

I thought that everyone would like to see what has been happening with the commercial renovations so it has come VERY far since we started back in July of last year.
Here are some updated pics with the beautiful artwork that we created, with lots of help from ABL Imaging.
 I will keep updating pictures as progress continues right now we are almost finished the StoneGallery end of things (slab show room)  so offices and all front facade is to come next so now is the fun part:) It has been my first commercial, well not just commercial first complete Design project that I have started from start to finish. From concept of design, demolition all the way to the fun parts which would be finishing materials. I will say that getting permits and keeping an eye on contractors has to be the funnest part! No sarcasm there really:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I love to hear what you have to say!