Thursday 26 April 2012

Beautiful Loft

In my daily search for beautiful, Inspirational pictures in magazines and on the net, I ran across this beautiful Loft that was published by style at home.
This was done by Vancouver based Architect Ormer Arbel and I think the pictures speak to the way he has taken this loft to the next level.


Love the contemporary elements with the traditional red brick

This bright, clean kitchen faces the courtyard, what a great view it must be!. I also love the bar stools I have seen them before and have spec'd them out for a project that I am currently working on


Such a cozy courtyard

Great storage solution

I adore this abstract painting by:Charles Forsberg and the size works perfectly with the scale of the table

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I love to hear what you have to say!