Monday 27 August 2012

The hunt and the treasures

I am in the process of doing a Coffee Shop renovation well kind of. It was a clothing store and we are turning it into a coffee shop. I have decided to go Vintage looking with a Shabby Chick sort of feel.

I was on the hunt for some great unique pieces and look at the goodies I stumbled upon.




This is a old Lobster trap, simple but would add character to any home or cabin

This is a Vintage coffee container..uh helllooo so perfect 

Wash Basin with the perfect amount of age and patina to it, not going to lie kind of wanted to keep this one for myself would look great at my door with some flowers in it.

Oil Canister maybe?

I am obsessed with crates and boxes stack them, use them I just love, love, love

Vintage scale now this one I am upset I did not buy because sadly it is gone and would look great in any style of kitchen, but especially mine since it's more show than anything these days! I loved the color and detail and after all the years it still worked.

Yup this is a Laundry machine, not ideal for my 52 Pairs of jeans:)
Stay tuned for more good finds


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I love to hear what you have to say!