Saturday 24 May 2014

DIY Sneak Peak

Hey All so as you know I have sold one of my condos and am moving back to my other one. I am wanting to go for a much different feel in my New/Old condo.I have some Ikea book Shelves that instead of buying new as there is really nothing wrong other than the color with my current shelves. I have decided to tackle a DIY project and paint them.
Now if anyone has experienced the Love/Hate I have with Ikea you will know what I am talking about here. These shelves are made not from wood but more particle board with a veneer so to paint it is not as simple as picking up a paint brush and going at it. Oh nay, nay there is much Googleing and prep involved:)

So I wanted to give you guys a sneak peak of the Primed shelves. Stay tuned hopefully by next week I will have these bad boys finished up and will give you a play by play on how easy or Pain in the a** it was:)

Have a great Weekend!


 
This was the standard Black/Brown color from Ikea and this is it Primed
 
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12314865/?claim=cfz6jaxvezn">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>http://victtoriedesign.blogspot.ca/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I love to hear what you have to say!