Wednesday 23 March 2011

REALLY!!!!!

I have tried so hard to be positive that summer will one day come for us Calgarians and there was light at the end of the tunnel for a few days as we were spoiled with +10, all the snow had melted and we all thought we were home free,  that we had survived another winter then just like that.............It's BACK!!
I just hope that mother nature will listen to Melissa over at Veranda then maybe just maybe we will start to see the sun:)
I was reminiscing this morning on a recent trip to California as well as the numerous trips to my Aunts beautiful place in Mexico and well the pictures didn't really cheer me up, they just made me look up cheap flights!

                                           Beautiful beaches in Mexico, yes that is a Whale

Then there was California a couple months ago, it was the greatest trip got to stay in a condo right on the beach, I really could not ask for a better view to wake up to every morning and well I think I found the house I am going to buy!
View from the condo is below
                                                                 
                                              Yes the pic above is a house!

Well enough Dreaming and reminiscing back to reality


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I love to hear what you have to say!