Saturday 19 March 2011

Time for a New Bed!

Well I decided  when my bed collapsed in the middle of the night (and no I wish I had been doing something to warrant it) that it was time to get a new bed as the one that I had purchased when I first bought my condo  although esthetically pleasing to the eye, being beautifully modern and low profile from IKEA! has not proved to stand the test of time. As nice as it was and as inexpensive as it was at the time, it is a platform bed so it only has a mattress no box spring which again may be ok if the frame was built to last but it WAS NOT!
I have been searching for sometime for a bed that will withstand the test of time style wise. Also that I can change bedding, pillows, and paint colors in my room as often as I want and will be neutral enough to work with anything. I tend to change my mind frequently and get board very quickly!
So the search is finally over I found one! Thank You Restoration Hardware.
I love its neutral fabric, distressed wood and clean line.  The complimenting masculine nail head detail against the feminine tapered leg is beautiful as well.
 Now it is on back order so unfortunately I will not get to curl up in this bad boy for another couple months but I am very sure it will be worth the wait!
Now it's time to shop for new bedding and accessories. Also I will need to re paint! I know how I will be spending my next few weekend I am so excited:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I love to hear what you have to say!