Tuesday 3 May 2011

Calgary Housing

I thought I would just post some house's I think are beautiful in this lovely City of ours. I was out walking on Sunday as Mother Nature was pretending that spring is here with the one day tease of sunshine:)
I noticed that WOW! there are some very beautiful new and old homes, I love how this particular neighbouhood has a fantastic eclectic mix of houses from Modern straight lines, to wrap around Victorian style porches and everything in between I love the combinations.
It was also great becasue as anyone in the Industry knowes we love to see that there are many houses under construction either for a New build or renovations.....keep it up that is what we like to see.








Sorry about the pics they where taken on a very sunny day with my trusty iphone not the best but at least you can admire:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I love to hear what you have to say!