Monday 9 May 2011

Weekend of Antique and Vintage Furniture Hunting

Well..... did I ever have a fun weekend. I spent my Saturday rummaging through Calgary and surrounding areas Antique stores, looking for some particular furniture pieces. I am happy to say my time was not waisted as I found some fantastic finds and some new favorite stores.

There is a new Antique store just off of Blackfoot the name is Inside Antiques 3419 8th Street SE. Some great finds then there was a place in Airdrie that I must confess was my favorite and I could spend well let me correct myself,  I did spend hours there admiring all the beautiful pieces.This one is located at 325 Edmonton Trail SE in Airdrie.
Have a peak at some of my great finds.






I purchased the trunk for a client of mine and he loved it so all in all good weekend:)

Hope everyone else had a great weekend and for all you Mom's out tehre and fantastic Mother's Day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I love to hear what you have to say!