Tuesday 20 March 2012

New Blog design

Last Year flew by and it seems this year is doing the same. I have not updated since November and I do apologize but I swear I have a good reason:) With the renovations of my new place and the move, as well as a lot happening with the renovations/New Build of our new Show Room @ Graniteworx, I unfortunately  had to neglect something and it ended up being the Blog. So to make it up to everyone I had Little Blue Deer revamp the Blog and I love it!!! If you are ever looking for help with your blog and or website contact Shari from Little Blue Deer she is amazing to deal with. Everything was done quickly, paying attention to every detail no matter big or small.
Pelase follow along as I have some great posts coming your way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I love to hear what you have to say!