Wednesday 16 November 2011

We Have a Winner!!

I have been on the hunt as mentioned in my last post for the ooohhhh so perfect Sofa and Ottoman or Table that had the perfect touch of contemporary and Traditional that will be Timeless oh and is in my Budget, and yesterday I found it:) It will be mine in a short 6 - 8 weeks I am hoping since I will be moving in before Christmas that it will be closer to the 6 week mark but you can't Rush custom:)

Thank You to Urban Barn who helped me with this Beautiful piece. They have a great selection of Custom Fabrics that you can choose from to make it that much more unique and personalized. I selected a nice calm shade of Grey which comes in a very durable fabric I know this because I already have it on my existing couch in another color. Then I threw a pop of pattern and color on the throw cushions with a gorgeous embroidered fabric. I will post some pics of the actual sofa once I get it but here is a sneak peak:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Oh I love to hear what you have to say!